Our Youth Leagues are USBC Sanctioned during the fall/winter starts in September. We have great volunteer coaches who are on the lanes coaching your kids, teaching etiquette, sportsmanship and the skills required to be a good bowler.
What makes our Youth leagues special?
- Certified and Registered Coach volunteers (trained and background checked) ON the lanes with your kids
- Our youth league bowlers can participate in scholarship tournaments and earn money!
- Our Home School league features a Certified Coach and take home lessons
- Adult / Youth leagues are a great way to spend quality time with your kids! (1 Adult / 1 Youth per team)
- All our youth leagues are geared to be affordable, convenient and educational!
Saturday Youth- Saturdays 10 am Sept - May
Adult Youth - Tuesdays 7 pm Sept - May
HomeSchool - Wednesdays 1:00 pm (Year round in sessions)
Please feel free to contact us with questions or come try one out! We are also Proud to host Oklahoma High School Bowling at our facility.
This is a great FREE program open to high school aged students who want to learn to bowl as a team. Tryouts are usually in November, then the team bowls Baker style format in competition until February when we bowl in a regional tournament. State tournament is the weekend following the regional every February.
We currently have teams from Norman High, Norman North, Washington, Purcell, Noble and Blanchard schools. Please contact the bowling center closest to you if you have an interest in a high school bowling team. Tim Howard is our High School Bowling Coordinator.